Monday, October 11, 2004

Web building tools

RSS Builder (ver. 1.2)
Author : W. Bokkers
The web is ever evolving and to stay up to the minute informed means accessing info as it becomes "new".
RSS is such a method.
Until now it was for some a daunting task to create such a feed - NO LONGER with RSS Builder.
It is very user friendly.
Filesize : 417 Kb
Rating : 5
Homepage  -  Download


 


XENU (ver. 1.2f)
Author : Tilman Hausherr
Do you know what turns me off about a web site? bad/broken links! I hate that!
XENU Link Sleuth will help eliminate that happening with your site. It checks for links validity.
A nice simple interface. A must have for any webmaster.
Filesize : 506 Kb
Rating : 5
Homepage  -  Download


 


Matizha Sublime (ver. 3.2)
Author : Matizha Inc.
Excellent HTML editor (my main point for being such a lover of this program is the DHTML scripting included with it, as it was how I created the former navigation I used on my original version of "Freeware Outpost").
Filesize : 1.76 Mb
Rating : 5
Homepage  -  Download

No comments: